A few weeks after the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak hit the City of Wuhan in central China where it was first reported in December.
Now, after more than a month, we can observe the epidemiological spread of the virus outside the country, as more and more often the reports of those infected emerged from different parts of the world.
Current coronavirus outbreak numbers below:
- 72,528 people have been diagnosed with the virus in China, 800 abroad
- 1,870 – is the current death toll in China including 1 in Hong Kong, 1 in Taiwan, 3 deaths abroad
- 12,552 – a total number of people after full recovery on Chinese mainland
- Medics confirm the possibility of human-to-human transmission
- 31 provinces and municipalities have initiated Level 1 emergency response on the Chinese mainland
- New confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus pneumonia outside Hubei Province have been dropping for 14 consecutive days