A Harare business centre located on Willowvale Road has caught fire for the fourth time since the start of the year, the local press reported.
It is alleged that the blaze started on Monday due to an electrical fault and destroyed the equipment worth thousands of dollars, including generators and compressors.
The rescue services had been working throughout the night to extinguish the inferno; however, most of the property could not be saved and turned into ashes.
The pictures from the scene show what little remained of the building as only its brick walls managed to sustain the damage done by the fire.
The incident, however, has not stopped the daily life of the traders as they continued to sell their goods from makeshift structures.